The Lounge 2.0

Home Forums General Chat The Lounge 2.0

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mani-Man 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    Jackson
    Jackson
    Participant
    • Arkham Thug

This is just a general chat room to talk about whatever you want to. Just be nice to each other.

• Author
    Replies

Mani-Man
    Participant
    • Arkham Thug

Hello Friends.:)

This is looking interesting, a bit more fleshing out etc would be needed, but overall im liking it…it has potential.
    Keeping the Arkhamverse name is a bit of a problem, but if the forum works well then the name isnt that much of a problem.

Im looking forward to what is going on around here.

Jackson
    Jackson
    Participant
    • Arkham Thug

Hey guys. Uhh, yeah, not gonna sugarcoat it. This looks like an absolute mess and I’m actually having a hard time understanding the flow of the posts here. I thought this whole rebranding thing would mean a larger scope for the site, i.e. not just talking about Batman Arkham games, but maybe DC or Batman in general, but the name still being the same doesn’t help that at all. Granted, that was just my assumption, so maybe the point of the rebranding wasn’t that.

Honestly yeah, the flow of posts is pretty confusing.

Red_Robin
      Keymaster

It’s due to this being a direct reply to the post rather than a reply to the thread.

– Replies to a post appear under the post.
        – Replies to the thread appear in reverse chronological order.
        – The original post sticks to the top of the page.

A name change wasn’t on the cards (it’s a big job and we spent a lot of time on the Arkham City –> Arkhamverse change). What we’re looking to do is make the blog and forum more integrated, which, amongst other things, will hopefully encourage more chatter on the forums.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Red_Robin.
        • This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Red_Robin.

Mani-Man
          Participant
          • Arkham Thug

It’s due to this being a direct reply to the post rather than a reply to the thread.

– Replies to a post appear under the post.
          – Replies to the thread appear in reverse chronological order.
          – The original post sticks to the top of the page.

A name change wasn’t on the cards (it’s a big job and we spent a lot of time on the Arkham City –> Arkhamverse change). What we’re looking to do is make the blog and forum more integrated, which, amongst other things, will hopefully encourage more chatter on the forums.

Ah, that makes sense.
          Its a bit weird at first, but i think i could get used to it.

I was expecting that a name change would be hard to pull off, i understand.
          In the end the name doesnt matter if we can get this place to become the number 1 place for the Batman Community.
          And maybe the name will come in handy in the future if WBM does work on another Arkham game. 😀
          We will see, im hopefull for this place.

Jackson
          Jackson
          Participant
          • Arkham Thug

Oh, thanks, that makes more sense now.

bunkitz
      Participant
      • Blackgate Thug

Hey guys. Uhh, yeah, not gonna sugarcoat it. This looks like an absolute mess and I’m actually having a hard time understanding the flow of the posts here. I thought this whole rebranding thing would mean a larger scope for the site, i.e. not just talking about Batman Arkham games, but maybe DC or Batman in general, but the name still being the same doesn’t help that at all. Granted, that was just my assumption, so maybe the point of the rebranding wasn’t that.

Jackson
      Jackson
      Participant
      • Arkham Thug

Stardew Valley is so fun. I can see myself playing this for years.

MaxSchreck
      Participant
      • Blackgate Thug

<center></center>

Well said!

I watched the Batman vs Two-face animated movie yesterday. It was pretty entertaining. Definitely aimed at the ‘family fun’ level though. Good to hear Adam West, Burt Ward, Julie Newmar – William Shatner made a good Harvey Dent too.

Oh, nice. I heard they’re gonna keep making those, I wonder who is going to end up taking West’s place.

Lately, I’ve just been watching Stranger Things 2, binging The Office, and playing Super Mario Odyssey and Stardew Valley. All lots of fun.

Totally forgot about the Two-Face film. I am currently playing Crusader Kings 2 and the pen and paper Shadowrun with Roll20 and Team Speak ^^ Much easier to get a group of players together this way.

Red_Robin
      Keymaster

Well said!

I watched the Batman vs Two-face animated movie yesterday. It was pretty entertaining. Definitely aimed at the ‘family fun’ level though. Good to hear Adam West, Burt Ward, Julie Newmar – William Shatner made a good Harvey Dent too.

Jackson
          Jackson
          Participant
          • Arkham Thug

<center></center>

Well said!

Oh, nice. I heard they’re gonna keep making those, I wonder who is going to end up taking West’s place.

Lately, I’ve just been watching Stranger Things 2, binging The Office, and playing Super Mario Odyssey and Stardew Valley. All lots of fun.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.