[OPEN BETA] THE FUTURE OF THE FORUMS

Home Forums Arkhamverse Site Info [OPEN BETA] THE FUTURE OF THE FORUMS

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Red_Robin 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Red_Robin
    Keymaster

I’ve been putting this off for months, maybe even a year, but the forums in their current state cannot continue.

I’ve been exploring options for how to move forward with them and unfortunately, I think that the best way to move forward will be to completely rebuild them with a new forum software structure. Ideally, we want to have a greater integration with the news blog so that discussion from news can flow more smoothly, but with the benefits that a forum provides.

I really, truly, 100% appreciate that some of you have stuck around and still use the forums to chat on, but I’m sure that you’ll agree they need a new injection of life. I aim to bring that to you in the next couple of months, and, obviously, I won’t just pull the plug, but will give you a timeframe, the first opportunity to hop onto the new and improved forums, and some crossover time.

As my design work begins on the new forums, I may ask for your input – any ideas would be welcomed – and am happy to discuss how the forums as they are could be archived.

As soon as I have an update for you, I shall post it here.

Best,
      -RR

http://forums.arkhamverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=58193

UPDATE:
      I’m testing out something that I think could work. Let’s have a look…

UPDATE 2:
      I’ve opened registration for an open beta, but will not be advertising the new forums just yet. The old forums can still be accessed via the drop-down menu.

• This topic was modified 1 week ago by  Red_Robin.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.